I have a feeling that there is a boiler plate/template for the Code of Conduct.
Rumours abound relating to projects being forced to have one.
The great thing about forums and mailing list is you can skip those topics you
want.
3D printing seems to be what the young people jive with.
Not being with the ins and outs, all tho I have one and use one, what are
biggest hurdles for running a 3D printer with Linuxcnc.
It’d be great to slap on a heated bed and a print head on the mill and get a
slightly longer working envelope. Obviously with the right config.

Composed with my Crayons