On 6/29/21 3:29 PM, Bari wrote:
On 6/29/21 4:12 PM, Valerio Bellizzomi wrote:

again, eccept for an evasive and dumb answer, there is still no
why...
let me guess,  you don't really have one other then a controlling
vague one.
The why is evident, we don't live in a ruleless world, even nature and
animal groups have their survival rules.

It is a question of survival of the community as a cohesive group.
I thought that LCNC is an open source software project. What is this dramatic talk of animal survival?

liberal arts debate strategy (stating something as an undeniably fact (even if wrong or unrelated), and then associate it or make it parallel to their debate topic to make an argument. )