That's so wrong on so many levels really.  Either continue the previous section or throw
up a "Repeated Section" warning or error.  If it knows to ignore it then it
also has the ability to do throw up an error.

The LinuxCNC ini format is based on the old Windows ini format, which also does not allow repeated sections. The ini format was originally designed for a single file and in that case repeated sections don't really make sense. #include is a later addition.

Should that not be for the Y axis with the G92Y...?
Y/2 (runs code G92Y[#5421 / 2])

Yes, it should. I just copied/pasted the previous line and changed the parameter number. I forgot to change the sxis as well.

Les