WOW - I missed it all!

My wife and I left 24 Jun 2021 and returned 07 Jul 2021. I didn't check
emails until we returned.

Seems to me a lot of people confuse the right to comment with the
obligation to comment.

The COC appears to be a compilation of what everyone on the list has been
doing all along. Therefore, Jeff's comment, "a non-event", is appropriate.

I don't know what triggered the need for putting in the work to develop the
COC but I trust Jeff has identified the need.

I don't know who/what is going to be the COC sheriff but it will be a
thankless job. Even more thankless than general development. :)

It is my hope the job of COC sheriff is somewhat less interesting than the
maytag repairman job.

thank you Jeff for your attention and work

Stuart

I was encouraged when I saw Valerio comment about making a project. He is
thinking about getting back to work. We should follow his thought pattern.
:)

My only negative feeling was when it was suggested a democratic vote would
fix it. Democracy is mob rule - nothing else. It is one hundred people
walking into a restaurant and waiting until 51 have agreed on what to eat
and then everyone has to eat what the 51 decided everyone needs to eat. Not
pleasant.

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 6:48 AM Mark Wendt <wendt.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 6:07 AM andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 13 Jul 2021 at 09:55, Mark <wendt.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Bullshit.  It's a sign that someone(s) wants to create political
> > > division and strife
> >
> > No, I think that we can be 100% sure that that was never Jeff's
> intention.
> >
> > --
> > atp
> >

> It may not have been his intention but it certainly has turned the group
> into just that.
>
> Mark

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.