I don't have a great need for it with my machines, or the time/brains to implement it. It just seems like a feature we really should have.

I'd be willing to participate monetarily in some sort of system to incentivize the inclusion of jerk control. Perhaps an open-source feature bounty? Does the community want to consider that sort of thing?

-Dave