From: andrew beck <andrewbeck0...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 1:40 AM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] torque mode tuning yaskawa servo drives

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Be sure links are safe.

just a quick follow up to make this question more general for everyone

i really just want a working config from someone that has the torque mode servo
stuff in linuxcnc working.  i am getting confused if i need two nested PID
loops or if i can just use the default velocity control setup