Here's a link to the photos.
Two views of all the parts not including the bearing arm.
www.autoartisans.com/harmonicdrive/HarmonicDrive-1.jpg
www.autoartisans.com/harmonicdrive/HarmonicDrive-2.jpg

I didn't have the larger ID bearings so I used one with OD 47 but ID 20mm and
recreated the appropriate hubs for the smaller diameter.
www.autoartisans.com/harmonicdrive/HarmonicDrive-3.jpg

As I only found two of the correct size bearings in my parts bin I down sized
the bearing wheel to have less wheels and speed up the print process.
www.autoartisans.com/harmonicdrive/HarmonicDrive-4.jpg

This photo shows that the printed teeth appear to match the drawing in -7
www.autoartisans.com/harmonicdrive/HarmonicDrive-5.jpg

And because the bearing actuator is 1mm too short the cup is just barely
stretched enough and does clear but only just.
www.autoartisans.com/harmonicdrive/HarmonicDrive-6.jpg
This one shows the drawing of spline gear and cup (cup not flexed) and either
because the STL files were not converted properly to STEP or the drawings just
weren't correct to start with.    The prints of the cup and spline gear were
done directly from the STL.
www.autoartisans.com/harmonicdrive/HarmonicDrive-7.jpg

I still think it will be better to use LCNC and make the gear parts out of
metal.
John