Let's talk about these fingers ....

The grand dame of cyberfem VB has deep rooted her fingers in the dirt.. if ever a network to be re-constructed, it has to go underground, it has to be communicated in silence (as the most advanced form of intelligence), again, we find ourselves in deep forest, dark forest, in "deep doll space zero"(gashgirl aka dollyoko).

Then, Jaromil alarmed us, " Just like network routing algorithms were inspired by ant scenting patterns, we are witnessing a moment in history in which the mainstream industry with all its techno-poetic powers have embraced the patterns of Mycelia."

oh oh! need to join bubbleclub, "start your living culture at home"....

I am off , who can babysit my compost worms?

over

sl