*"...And human processes of perceiving and knowing are simply variants of
the processes of selection, incorporation, assimilation, etc. through which
the entire world (inorganic, organic, animal, human . . .) operates..."*

sorry, I just can't help myself, but this kind of vague reductive
assessment is itself an "epistemological bubble."