Hi,

most of CryFS was developed after the thesis was finished.
It was developed as an open source project with users in mind, it is not
meant as a proof-of-concept for the thesis.

I agree there are still issues, CryFS is not stable yet. For example,
the build system has to be switched.
I propose we move the conversation from this mailing list to GitHub.
Please feel free to open issues for things you don't like and we can
discuss possible solutions there.

Best,
Sebastian