Hi Uri,

thanks for your feedback. Building CryFS on Mac OS X is currently not
supported unfortunately.
Maybe I should've said that clearer from the beginning, I'm sorry this
got you so frustrated.
Btw most users won't ever build CryFS themselves - there are Debian
packages already, and in future there will also be RPM and (once
supported) Mac OS X installers.

Best
Sebastian