Chello folks

On 31.08.20 22:15, Hernâni Marques (p≡p foundation) wrote:

>> p≡p for Thunderbird, in turn, will become available by tomorrow, August
>> 31st, and work--as Patrick already said--with TB68 and TB78.
>
> JFYI, reloaded:
>
> We postpone that a bit now, because there are some blockers we couldn't
> get rid of yet.

OK, we're online now with a beta for macOS and Windows; GNU/Linux and
xBSD installers will follow!

=> https://pep.software/thunderbird

There's an updater on the desktop level, which will tell you when there
are updates to update all the things pEp; the default is to do
auto-updates. You'll see a "p≡p" icon.

Feedback is very much appreciated and bugs can be filed here:

https://gitea.pep.foundation/pEp.foundation/pEp4Thunderbird_PublicBugTracking

For users there's also a forum:

https://pep.community/

Greets --hernani