On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:14:28 -0700 Bob Arendt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Are any major Linux distro's including imlib2 as part of their
> distributions?  I rather like being able to build e16  without
> having to build a lot of the infrastructure as well.
> -Bob Arendt

this (in theory) is a good idea. imlib2 could replace imlib-1.x.x but to be
honest i'm not keen to spend time on it myself really. it couldn't replace fnlib
though as fnlib provides full colour pixmap fonts - but no one ever uses this
feature in e0.16.x, but imlib2 could centralize the truetype support in 0.16.x
into that library... but as i said.. i'm not keen to, nor do i have the copuous
extra time to work on this :( (things like a port to use ecore to centralize the
loop management in 0.16 would clean up the code a lot and bring speedups.
theres' lots that could be done, but at which point is the work useful and
should the work instead be focused on 0.17) :)

--
--------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------------
                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]