On 29/01/04, at 03:17 -0600, Corey Donohoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * Didier Casse ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > > Maybe your edje_cc isn't generating the theme properly.  You can grab a
> > > copy of it at http://www.atmos.org/files/entice.eet
> >
> > works perfectly now as far as the design is concerned. I can see
> > all the buttons and scroll arrows. Thanks.
> >
> > Does that mean that there's also a problem with the default.eet in CVS?
> There is no default.eet in CVS. Make builds default.eet for you,which is

I did not realize that the default.eet wasn't present!

> why i thought the problem might be with your edje_cc.  That theme didn't
> solve the problem with your large images not being displayed properly,
> did it?

No it didn't, it only solved the design problem. I couldn't see any
buttons w/ the original default.eet, but now I can see the logo, grid-like
background and everything else.

> If it didn't, can you paste the output that epsilon gives on the
> file(requires the absolute path).
>
> $ epsilon /path/to/image.jpg

$ epsilon /home/didier/tmp/Photos/Picture 001.jpg

returns:

Thumbnail for /home/didier/tmp/Photos/Picture 001.jpg needs
to be generated: OK

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg /
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg