Mathieu Bruneau wrote:

Basically entice won't work right if your container plugins aren't
working properly. So that might be your problem. You can check to make
sure that it's not edje itself that's giving you issues.

$ edje /usr/local/share/entice/themes/default.eet

The Edje test program works fine. It once in a while give a segmentation
fault when I click on the entice thumb, but I guess this is no big deal

edje shouldn't segv viewing the theme edje. the signals are just saying
"do this" and "do that" but the edje viewer won't really act on those
signals, they're hooked in externally by your app.

Click on the entice group, you should have buttons and stuff. If that's
working, esmart's container is the issue, and we have a new problem to
address. :)

Ok that part isn't working, i tried to recompile and get this working but hasn't got any chance...
Any hint on what to do ?

(I tried with the entice.eet send on the mailing list a few days ago too)

Ok I had my problem solved with the help from rephorm, evas ./configure wasn't able to find Eet.h and Edb.h!
Maybe abort the ./configure if the option

--enable-image-loader-eet
--enable-image-loader-edb

are given and the test failed ?

(Maybe autofoo will make this more "friendly")

--
Mathieu Bruneau
École Polytechnique de Montréal

------------------------------------------------------- The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004 Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA. http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn _______________________________________________ enlightenment-devel mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-devel