On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:30:21AM +1030, Simon Lees wrote:

> On 17/11/17 10:08, jaquilina wrote:
> > Hi guys this is something I can contribute to in terms of website. and I
> > can even host it if you all so desire. Question is do you want this
> > built off a framework, such as wordpress where it will be easy to
> > include a forums section or something custom built?
> >

> I think that given doku is already so heavily integrated into everything
> all we really need to do is update its style sheets. We can probably set
> up doku to have a dark on light stylesheet and a light on dark where
> users can choose which they prefer.

The latter would be a nice feature if it's easy enough to implement
within the existing framework, although note there are tons of "night
mode" browser extensions out there that change white-on-black into
black-on-white, so if it isn't easy, well there's other (probably
better) ways for users to achieve it.

Bryce