If the project is up for moving away from SF I am more then willing on my cpanel server to setup an account for the mailing list and give certain people access to manage the mailing list on my server as well if they want to install mlmm or other filtering platform.

Would be great to get rid of the wonkyness.

On 2018-03-28 17:21, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:30:22 +0000
jaquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net> wrote:

Can anyone confirm if my email regarding fedora packaging of bleeding
edge enlightenment. are my emails getting through.

Confirmed, you can also check online. I use that as confirmation.
https://sourceforge.net/p/enlightenment/mailman/enlightenment-devel/thread/111f5bb9961f45887cb845607eb706a6%40eagleeyet.net/#msg36278174

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=enlightenment-devel

S.F. email is a bit wonky at times, but least they are still providing
such. As great as things like Github are. They provide nothing for
mailing lists, etc. Nice that S.F. still does. I have run some myself
and they do require effort. I ran ASSP in front of ezmlm, and had some
upset users.... It happens, spam is a PITA whack a mole game...
Though ASSP has made my life spam free for decades....
https://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/