On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 07:34:13 +0200 Jonathan Aquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net>
said:

> Hi Raster,
>
> My server was grey listing the emails I have so far allowed in the
> trusted hosts lists the ip address that i saw logged and have fixed the
> greylisting issue on my end I am still though having issues with other
> mailing lists but tits rather hard to constantly monitor they
> greylisting logs.

this is life with email i guess... email is simple but its the sheer volume of
abuse (spam) world-wide that has caused everyone to be  very paranoid and
strict about their mailservers. it's the nature of email. :(

> Granted I will be putting clients on this server I am not to keen on
> removing grey listing.

my mailserver greylists. i don't run it. a friend does, but i know how he
configures it. so it's working for me. he;'s been running mail servers for like
over 20 years both as a hobby and a profession. so i can only assume something
you've done is making sf.net unhappy which others doing greylisting do not do.
beyond that i can't really help as i have no details and it's not really my
expertise.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com