Lets try it.

here is the group you can join for getting a invite:
https://phab.enlightenment.org/project/view/204/

Here is the event with the linked wiki page:
https://phab.enlightenment.org/E15

Greetings,
  bu5hm4n

On 05/09/2018 03:54 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 13:54:09 +0200 Marcel Hollerbach <m...@bu5hm4n.de> said:

I'm in on this. Already added it to my own personal calendar with notifications
etc. :)

Updated version:

i) We do two meetings a month:
      1) 1st Tuesday of each month at 8h UTC
      2) 3rd Thursday of each month at 16h UTC
      (Times can be discussed, they are copied from
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Contact#Weekly_Meetings thx
Christophe Sadoine)

ii) We create 'Recurring Events' for each of the events on phab, there
is already a committers group. I would create another group where people
can join who want to get notified that a meeting is happening.

iii) *Someone* is summing up what was said and concluded, those things
are written into a wiki page.

More answers below.