As said in discussion on IRC, grouping by library does nothing to reduce
the bucket size here, so this is a false premise. Grouping by overall
functional component, as proposed by Hermet, will provide better workflows,
and we can create sub-projects for these components (effectively sub
sub-projects) to further pare down the number of tickets per bucket.