On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 07:45:41AM +0000, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> @Stefan Schmidt I did a bit of digging one would need to package and
> setup a PPA to be able to support any and all versions of meason in
> this case in terms of supported releases. If you like I can try and
> learn how to package and get something going in terms of a PPA for
> meason and hell maybe even a PPA for enlightenment.

Hi Jonathan, if you're interested, start here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports
meson 0.49 from disco cleanly builds in bionic, though I didn't do any
testing of the result. (the meson tests do pass during build)

The Debian packages for efl 1.21 & e22 are in disco as well.  efl could
probably be backported now, e might need newer meson in bionic-backports
first.

Ross