On 03/16/2007 08:48, Laurent Ghigonis wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Here is a little patch for the pager module,
> that basically able the user to show the pager popup on window urgent
> state change.

oh... another idea (hope you don't mind the unsolicited ideas)...
Might be nice to have the pager itself get raised to above all in
response to an urgent client. (configurable)

This might be nice because, at least for me, the pager is in a less
obtrusive location than the popup would be.  The popup can obscure
things when visible.  the pager (in my case) is a bit more out of the
way, but would be very noticeable.  :)

> More details :
>  * fix: show the urgent state of a window even if the urgent state was
> set before the pager start
>  * show the urgent state of windows in the pager popup
>  * the pager pops its popup on window urgent state change (configurable)
>  * a desktop can be selected in the pager popup, but all other actions
> actions are still forbidden inside the popup
>
> It adds 3 more options in the pager configuration panel :
> 1. "show popup on urgent window"
> 2. "urgent popup sticks on the screen"
> 3. "urgent popup timer"

Regards,