I'm not sure to understand you're answer.

Did you test the patch ? The way you describe the things are how
they _should_ happend. Closing the popup after the first desktop change.
If it's not the case for you, please tell me what you're pager setting
are, so maybe i can reproduce that.

The thing is, sometimes its _not_ a good thing to close the popup after
a desktop change : you could miss a popup urgent event, if you change
of desktop at the time the event happend. Need to think about that,
maybe a timer that must be respected ...

laurent