Gustavo wrote:

> Great you're already doing it, at least it will serve as reference
> if not integrated/used... is there any CVS/SVN/GIT/... we can follow
> and do some testing?

        None except my local copy.. and as it's partly working, partly
in the process of being worked out.. until I feel that it's something
that's complete enough to be 'usable', it'll likely stay that way.
        It may well stay that way in any case, if there's little or
no interest in having this in evas. In fact, given raster's recent
remarks on this, I'm rather inclined to just let it go as of now.
It'll have to wait til he decides to get to it instead. :)

   jose.