On Wed, 16 May 2007 07:53:01 +0200 (CEST) Vincent Torri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> On Tue, 15 May 2007, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>
> > On 5/15/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>         I should've added: and that involves a very large rewrite
> >> of the engine level internals. There is no way to avoid this -- if
> >> one wants evas to be able to do much of anything beyond what it now
> >> does.
> >>
> >>         It's what I've been working on recently.. but it's a large
> >> amount of work - in itself not necessarily 'difficult', but a lot..
> >> with many, many details.
> >>         Not to mention that I had to work out a fair amount of
> >> other things, like a reasonable mechanism to do such clipping, and
> >> image fill-transforms, and textured stroke/fill of rounded rects,
> >> and try and figure out a better way to deal with styled-text (eg.
> >> something like what I did sometime back with imlib2 text-styling),
> >> and clean-up and improve a bunch of things... And it's going to take
> >> yet more time and work to finish off a lot of it still.
> >
> > Great you're already doing it, at least it will serve as reference if
> > not integrated/used... is there any CVS/SVN/GIT/... we can follow and
> > do some testing?
>
> about that, why not doing a branch in cvs ? Branches exist for that kind
> of stuff.

a perfectly sane idea. we use branches rarely - but this is a case where it
would be good. we should add jose to the cvs access/devs.
jose - if you want, send me your ssh public key (id_dsa.pub in ~/.ssh) then
fill in this "developer info" form:

Login:    ???
IRC Nick: ???
Name:     ???