On 8-Jul-07, at 7:59 PM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:55:08 -0400 dan sinclair
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>

>>> i swear i recently cleaned out the patches - like a few weeks back?
>>> Actually.. .I think we need a patches mailing list...?
>>
>> Can you say bugzilla? It makes it really easy to deal with patches
>> and let the submitter update them and add comments all in one place.
>> You could also probably get it setup to email a list with bug changes
>> if you wanted.
>
> Can we set up a bugzilla project (per e project) SPECIFICALLY for
> patches?
> (separate it from bug reports)?

Hm, you can setup products and components of those products. So, each
e project could be added with a single component Patch or something.
The severity's are the same for all projects so we can't change that
as we need to full list of severity's for Ewl.

Or, alternatively, you could setup an E17 Patches project if you
wanted. Thought, I think it would be better to keep it so it _could_
have more components added later if we wanted to track more stuff per
project.

dan