Hello,

It seems my original patch did not go out.

The files are here:
http://www.shorne-pla.net/uploads/ecore_xim.diff
http://www.shorne-pla.net/uploads/xim_ecore.c

New function
ecore_x_window_input_context_init(win, "Root");

Lately I have been working on shutdown code.  I still need to fix it so that if
the XIM server dies and comes back only all input_context objects will be
recreated automatically.

Still working on other preedit types, only Root is working now. I am thinking
now that IM callbacks should be handled with ecore_events instead of having to
actually register callbacks.

-Stafford