I hope the immodules work is going well.

I had started on Ecore_X XIM integration and decided I had better finish. Below
is my current patch which supports callbacks XIM style. I have found several
limitations with callbacks.

Pitfalls:
 * Callbacks only provide current edit string (i.e. doesnt provide kanji
choices)
 * IM still draws choices dialog
 * With Callbacks API we can not specify the location of the choices dialog
 * UIM does not support callbacks

I think we could live we these problems but lets see how the immodules pans out.

http://www.shorne-pla.net/uploads/ecore_xim-0.2.diff

-Stafford