Yeah Michael, I think we agree on the entire line now!
 As for the responsibility of creating a distro for "the masses" based on
Enlightenment, sure I get the responsibility, in fact I participated to this
discussion to see how many people agreed with my point of view and try and
understand if anyone was going to help me out solving this "issue". It is a
freedom issue, if you prefer, I feel people are not yet free to develop
easily a unified theme for everything.

Well then, I never thought that having an ergonomic and unified desktop is
OK for everyone, it is for the kind of people using OpenGEU though.
That's why I'm already working on this "problem" and am trying to integrate
it in Luna Nuova. By the way, MadnessMike, a very precious guy developing
software for OpenGEU, has created a basic OpenGEU Theme Switcher. A simple
application able to change E17 theme, GTK theme, Gnome Wallpaper, Icons
Theme and a lot of other things all at once, using simple scripts. The tool
is coded in Gambas, therefore it is not E related becaue we are not able to
code in E :(
We'd need the help of an E17 developer to create this kind of tools... if
anyone is interested in testing this tool please tell me and I'll post
references about it here... it is not coded in E but it is E related
afterall and if anyone could convert it in ETK or EWL or whatever it would
be better for us :)

By the way Michael, since you agree with me that having a choice and a tool
that simplifies it all would be nicer, then maybe with time OpenGEU will be
the right escuse for someone to code this kind of tools, right? ;)
Greetings everyone!

Luca