On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:22:06 -0400 Jose Gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> statistics show that gpl/lgpl code and developers outnumber bsd ones
> by orders of magnitude.

Statistics show that Windows users outnumber Linux users by orders of
magnitude.  Does not mean we should all change to Windows.  Popularity
is never correlated to any quality metric, or anything else for that
matter.  Except maybe size of marketing effort.

( /me just wake up and probably should be following rasters desire to
just drop it.  Popularity arguments just get up my nose, no matter what
they are for. )