(not answering to anyone in particular)

Planet E should be the "enlightenment blog". Currently it is usless because is
filled with non-enlightenment news but I plan to fix that with some filters
after finishing the website design, it should be simple enough.

For users, eXchange has a RSS feed for new (or updated) themes and
applications, there is no need for apps to be finished -in fact, most arent-
so its the perfect place to announce and distribute beta EFL applications and
receive feedback. This RSS capability should be displayed more prominently in
the site.

Other than tat, the more channels of comunication open to the outside world
the better. We don't know what the preferences of our users -or would be
users- are. Its not like there is an obligation to keep it open if it becomes
a burden to mantain. If there is a image concern for professionalism simply
label them unnoficial and be done with it, users will suscribe anyway.