On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 19:47 +0100, Dave Andreoli wrote:
> The freeze hell will not be over at 1.0, we will have to freeze for 1.1 and so
> on, we must accustom ourself to real software life cycle.

Obviously, but let's take it one hell at a time. Furthermore, in the
future it will be different because there will be less and less new
features to add. At the moment, when text handling is pretty bad, I have
a lot of patches I want to send in :) At least from me, you won't see
that many complaints on the next time.

--
Tom.