Video looks good!
It's getting better and better.

Just two comments from my side.

1)

>> +   EAPI double                elm_map_rotate_get(Evas_Object *obj)
EINA_ARG_NONNULL(1);
According to EFL coding convention, we add "const" to getter's parameter
like below:
EAPI double                elm_map_rotate_get(const Evas_Object *obj)
EINA_ARG_NONNULL(1);

Actually this needs to be done to other APIs.
    EAPI const char           *elm_map_name_address_get(Elm_Map_Name *name)
EINA_ARG_NONNULL(1);
    EAPI void                  elm_map_name_region_get(Elm_Map_Name *name,
double *lon, double *lat) EINA_ARG_NONNULL(1);

2)
>> +   EAPI void                  elm_map_util_3d_rotate(Evas_Object *obj,
double dx, double dy, double dz, Evas_Coord cx, Evas_Coord cy, Evas_Coord
cz, Evas_Coord *ox, Evas_Coord *oy, Evas_Coord *oz) EINA_ARG_NONNULL(1, 8,
9, 10);
>From youtube video, it looks like a 2d rotation.
Why it's named 3d_rotate?

Thanks.