On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The old thread was too long for me to see if I fixed everything, so post
> here if you have a bug that's present using the latest revision.

I have an DPMS related bug.
I'm not sure there isn't a deeper X/driver issue, but it seems to be
largely a bug within E.

Issue: After manually activating DPMS (which partially fails), E will
have a full black screen, only the mouse is visible (and the mouse
even changes to X cursor for some windows at their position.
I can (blindly) open Evry and do a enlightenment_remote -restart
(because I always forget there's a keyboard shortcut for restart...),
after the restart it will become fully unresponsive and I will have to
kill/restart E.

Steps to reproduce:
1) execute "xset dpms force off"
2) display will switch off for one second and turn on again
3) E is broken / black screen of death