Michael Blumenkrantz <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:55:23 +0200:

> The old thread was too long for me to see if I fixed everything, so post
> here if you have a bug that's present using the latest revision.

1) Can't add some new signals not via ACPI Bindings nor via Key Bindings,
but they visible via acpi_listen:

video/tabletmode TBLT on K
video/tabletmode TBLT off K

these I'm able to add via Key Bindings:

button/zoom ZOOM 00000080 00000000 K
button/screenlock SCRNLCK 00000080 00000000 K
button/battery BAT 00000080 00000000 K

In fact, I have convertible tablet and want to setup switching to
another(kind of "tablet") profile, then convert to/from tablet mode.

2) Then I want to add new module to shelf, this dialog isn't
resize, but "cropped", and I see modules icons
http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/th-e-51bca6ecc65394.98626068.jpg
or modules status
http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/th-e-51bca765c84d92.87487306.jpg
not both.

3) Built-in screenshot module don't show URL of picture, and sometimes
show wrong status of upload, but in fact uploads image to E's server.
(this one found during writing this email)