Hello.

This should give everyone an overview over what has happened in the last
week regarding our continuous integration builds, unit tests and
coverage as well as all static analyser runs and things like
address-sanitizer.

CI:
o Daniel and Tom resolved the -lrt problem that did make trouble to our
clang builds.
o Overall build statistic: 136 (13.39) failed and 880 (86.61) succeeded.
https://build.enlightenment.org/

clang scan-build:
o EFL scan-build reports 596 issues.
https://build.enlightenment.org/job/nightly_efl_clang_x86_64/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/scan-build/build/

Exactness:
o Problems with fonts
o Still waiting for the first successful run on jenkins

Unit tests:
o 266 unit tests for efl and none failing

Coverage:
o EFL total coverage is at 25.2 % lines and 28.0 % functions

Coverity:
o EFL: Outstanding defects 549 with a density of 1.05. 12 defects fixed
since last build and 2 added.
o Elm: Outstanding defects 77 with a density of 0.37. 0 defects fixed
since last build and 0 added.
o E: Outstanding defects 203 with a density of 0.74. 2 defects fixed
since last build and 0 added.