Hello.

On 07/05/2013 06:39 AM, Daniel Juyung Seo wrote:
> I just requested access permission on coverity website.

Approved everyone in the queue this morning. If there are people that
requested access but are not approved yet holler now. I had problems
with the website before not showing me all requests.

> I hope I can contribute fixing more bugs.

Go ahead!

A thought that just sprung into my mind. When fixing an issue found by
coverity it would be good to but the coverity issue id into the commit
message. That gives credit to coverity for their service and helps us
and other to look back into the issue to check. The id I refer to is
abbreviated as CID on the website. Its the first column in the issue
table and you can use it in the search bar at the top right.

regards
Stefan Schmidt