Hello.

On 07/04/2013 09:53 AM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> This should give everyone an overview over what has happened in the last
> week regarding our continuous integration builds, unit tests and
> coverage as well as all static analyser runs and things like
> address-sanitizer.
>
> CI:
> o Daniel and Tom resolved the -lrt problem that did make trouble to our
> clang builds.
> o Overall build statistic: 136 (13.39) failed and 880 (86.61) succeeded.
> https://build.enlightenment.org/
>
> clang scan-build:
> o EFL scan-build reports 596 issues.
> https://build.enlightenment.org/job/nightly_efl_clang_x86_64/lastSuccessfu
> lBuild/artifact/scan-build/build/
>
> Exactness:
> o Problems with fonts
> o Still waiting for the first successful run on jenkins
>
> Unit tests:
> o 266 unit tests for efl and none failing
>
> Coverage:
> o EFL total coverage is at 25.2 % lines and 28.0 % functions
>
> Coverity:
> o EFL: Outstanding defects 549 with a density of 1.05. 12 defects fixed
> since last build and 2 added.
> o Elm: Outstanding defects 77 with a density of 0.37. 0 defects fixed
> since last build and 0 added.
> o E: Outstanding defects 203 with a density of 0.74. 2 defects fixed
> since last build and 0 added.

Grumbl. Seems my hand is faster in hitting send than my brain in telling
my hand to hit save.

I just started this and it was supposed to go out on Monday. To late now
it seems. Cat is out of the back. :) My aim is to send out such a short
summary every Monday when I'm in the office.

regards
Stefan Schmidt