Hello.

This should give everyone an overview over what has happened in the last
week regarding our continuous integration builds, unit tests and
coverage as well as all static analyser runs and things like
address-sanitizer.

The numbers in parentheses reflect the values from last week to give you
a trend.

CI:
o More work have been done to setup a mingw (windows cross) build for
efl. It comes along quite nicely but is not yet ready.
o Overall build statistic: 16.48% (12.7%) failed and 83.43% (87.3%)
succeeded.
https://build.enlightenment.org/

clang scan-build:
o Nightly builds got fixed so we have up to date scan build results again
o EFL scan-build reports 596 (596) issues.
https://build.enlightenment.org/job/nightly_efl_clang_x86_64/lastSuccessfu
lBuild/artifact/scan-build/build/

Exactness:
o Problems with fonts
o Still waiting for the first successful run on jenkins

Unit tests:
o 266 unit tests for efl and none failing

Coverage:
o EFL total coverage is at 25.7% (25.2%) lines and 28.4% (28.0%) functions
o Thanks for more tests goes to Sergii Kanaev. But don't feel left out
everybody can contribute here :)

Coverity:
o EFL: Outstanding defects 493 (533) with a density of 0.95 (1.03). 37
defects fixed since last build and 1 added.
o Elm: Outstanding defects 42 (41) with a density of 0.20 (0.20). 0
defects fixed since last build and 1 added.
o E: Outstanding defects 200 (203) with a density of 0.74 (0.75). 3
defects fixed since last build and 0 added.

If anybody wants to see something added here let me know and be my guest.

regards
Stefan Schmidt