On Fri, 1 Nov 2013 00:40:42 +0000 Andrew F <andrewfriedman...@gmail.com> said:

> Hey guys, can someone point me to documentation that explains what a
> swallow is?
> and how its used.
> thanks

swallow the name is something i adopted from fvwm2 days - it had swallow
stuff... and swallows in edje are the same thing basically - just with objects.

didn't you see my link to the swallow docs?

https://build.enlightenment.org/job/nightly_efl_gcc_x86_64/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/doc/html/group__Edje__Part__Swallow.html#ga97d1419f89bff20ba971e47c78641271

its there in the efl online docs (thats the latest auto nightly doc build).