Hello.

On Mon, 2013-12-09 at 07:11, Jeff Hoogland wrote:
> I'm not sure this is the case - just like Simon alpha4 builds fine here.

Really strange. I reviewd the commits that gone into rc1 and efl 1.8.2
but I can't see anything that broke this. Also its building fine for
me and on jenkins.

> At any rate I guess I'll try just disabling physics then.

Please do. The physics module was not really maintained and Mike just
removed it so it will be gone in the next rc and the final release
anyway.

Having it disabled manually for the rc1 should be ok for the people
encountering this problem. Does that sound good for you guys?

regards
Stefan Schmidt