On Mon, 9 Dec 2013 19:02:50 -0500 Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:

> On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 08:51:50 +0900
> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:37:58 +0100 Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
> > said:

> > > To avoid any more confusion on this Mike and I decided that I will
> > > prepare a new rc1 tarball with the removal commit and upload it. Will
> > > send a mail once its up.
> >
> > how about.. rc2? :)
>
> I don't want to drag this process out unnecessarily.

there are still bugs being filed on phab... and i was more making the point
that re-spinning a tarball with the same name/version is not a good thing.
"which rc1 do you have?" "i don't know. rc1!". :) if there is a re-spin.. at
least call it rc2... :) i could have done a "re spin" for 1.8.1 (another 1.8.0)
as no code changed - it was a m4 macro doing the totally unexpected. but i had
to do 1.8.1 :(