On 03/22/2017 01:22 AM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm doing an experiment with slack.com as IRC alternative. I'm no
> expert in slack, first time I ever used, if you have more experience
> let me know so I can add you as admin.
>
> So far, the web-browser version is as usable as the app, at least on
> Linux/Chrome, so no install is required. It looks quite nice and also
> provides phone applications (iOS version is very good). I also liked
> that it have built-in "pastebin", just click the "[+]" at the left
> side of the message box to send one.

Can you please enable the "IRC Bridge" then those of us who want to can
connect from within our IRC client (I currently do this with several
slack channels). Can you also send a invite to simon at simotek dot net
(rather then this email).

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30