FWIW my monitor logged no downtime during that interval.

Last outage I logged was Saturday morning (the usual 5:00-5:10AM CST start time)

my check only grabs https headers from git.enlightnement.org and enlightenment.org - actually testing git is more complicated. So if there was something specifically wrong with git, I'd miss it.

On 2017-07-25 03:49 AM, Andrew Williams wrote:
Maybe there is a routing issue in there too then, as I was struggling to
get any connection at all for an hour or three?

Andy
On Tue, 25 Jul 2017 at 00:47, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 15:25:14 +0000 Andrew Williams <a...@andywilliams.me>
said:

It seems to be back now without a kick... Is there stuff going on at the
moment?

i don't know. when i saw your mail i checked. all was up... i moved on. i
have
disabled the logrotate daily crons in e5v1 and www/git ... because because
the
going down suspiciously coincided with these. i've disabled auditing in
libvirt
too... i just want to get things working and then figure out which level i
pulled did it. maybe one of the levers i pulled di it? e5v1, www, have
been up
over 1 whole day so not one rebooted them. 35 has now been up 2 days (last
time
there was an issue i restarted libvirt and its guests only and things
worked
again).

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 at 15:30 Andrew Williams <a...@andywilliams.me>