Well friends,

An excellent example of how not to piss of a developer. Hope you enjoy the
insults as much as I did. :) Suffice it to say that I won't bother to
answer his questions now, or ever.

--

Ibukun Olumuyiwa
http://xcomputerman.com

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy
getting get understanding." - Proverbs 4:7
--- Begin Message ---
"This means that if you can't get it to work, or it blows up your hard drive in the
process, you're on your own."

Instead of giving this gay response, either try to get it working and or shut up. So
its at alpha stage, big deal. Doesnt mean we cant try to help. What we need is people
that contribute positively, not people who go "man <appname>" or "we dont support
alpha".

My 0.01$.