well, yestarday i've tried to launch my konqueror from e17 but it didn't
started, "why?" i was asking and then i've found that e17 doesn't set
the PATH variable, not only it doesn't set but if the variable caontains
all the path needed, e17 unset it, how can i set my $PATH variable?

Playing with the settings i've changed the maximization policy, it will
be possible to let the window to maximize and fill the screen except for
some areas covered by some epplets? (i would like to maximize a window
but i'd like to see my ibar, my clock in the lower part of the screen
but i want to hide my pager)

Another little thing, sometimes the "alt-tab" dialog catch the mouse and
it doesn't release it until i press "alt" another time (this is not
serious, just to tell you that there's this little problem)

Last thing, now when i exit from e17, it ask me "Are you sure??" well,
will be a nice feature to let the user enable or disable that dialog
(personally i hate it :D)

Thank you!!

Pietro Montorfano
--