On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <
barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Iván Briano (Sachiel)
> <sachi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr>
> wrote:
> haithem.rahm...@gmail.com>
> flag.

> know

> ewebkit

> behind
> except
> maintains
> >>
> >> I bet that gustavo will wake up and cry for such a statement !
> >
> > Finally something will wake up that lazy bastard!
>
> Nah! I don't care about DirectFB or software-16 anymore

Hey Guys don't do it. already the GTK people already dropped the directfb
backend from GTK-3.0.
I'm working to port the EFL/directfb + ewebkit  for set top boxes.
I think for set-tops what EFL/directfb is offering is good.

I didn't test yet but I may deliver some updates and fixes to the directfb
engines.
don't consider it as promesse :-).
Rasterman I remeber I gave you such a promess  some times ago but really I
didn't find time.
but now I'll work to convince my boss to switch to EFL instead of GTK.
then I think I'll find the time for that.

regards
Haithem.