On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 00:08:14 -0500 Larry <llwy...@suddenlink.net> said:

thanks! a wonderful change to have these mails as opposed to only "something
doesnt work for me" :) - sometimes i get the impression that only a few of us
have working stuff and the rest of the world just cant get anything to work
that we do :) (mostly because you get silence from the happy ones and noise
from the unhappy only) :)