Dave,

Thanks a LOT!

It worked perfectly!
Menu was populated, composing takes less than I measured before (not 60%, just
40% now) and yes, I know that e16 was different from e17, but I was talking
about the transition from 0.16.999 to 0.17, but since I was using the wrong
method of compiling and getting the wrong sources, well... never mind.

I miss some points and applications but nothing that I couldnt take care of.

Thank you again!

Wilson Costrino
koko ni bokura ga deatta wake wa
kanarazu aru no dakara