On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:29:13 -0200 wilson <directo...@gmail.com> said:

> Thanks a lot.
> Dave already had passed me the step to do it, but this page looks a lot more
> complete.
>
> Anyway, I still have 2 questions:
>
> 1 - Is Engage still part of e17?

it never was. there is an extra module called engage that you can use and add
and compile yourself - it's a "3rd party" module (in e-modules-extra in svn).
of course its stability and so on is not guaranteed and you're "on your own"
with such modules (3rd party ones).

> 2 - How can I configure the window shadow in the composite?

select the style in the comp settings. shadow is provided by the theme. it's
just theme/image data.